Christmas windows in Mayfair, London.
- Fashion Focus: Sarah Angold SS14 Paris Fashion Week
- Fabergé – Karenina Empereur Emerald Egg Admiring this beautiful Fabergé emerald egg set in 18 carat white gold with round diamonds. The egg is actually 18mm in height - it's the perfect Easter egg!
- Louis Vuitton Windows on Bond Street Love the Louis Vuitton gold dinosaur window displays on Bond Street!
- Airport Shopping Are you shopping before you even reach your destination? Well at Terminal 3 in Heathrow there are so many shops: Bally, Gucci, Harrods, Hermes, Miu Mui, Bulgari, Paul Smith, Chanel, Pink, […]
- Jewellery to Covet – Maltese Cross Cuff by Verdura Coveting this peridot, blue topaz, diamond, enamel and 18k yellow gold Maltese Cross Cuff by Verdura.
- Sunshine & Shopping on Brick Lane We needed some sunny weather so we'll start spending! I've spent the past couple of weeks meeting retailers and listening to them all recount the same story - it's been an abysmal month […]
- Christmas in London >
- The Silver Hummingbird Necklace by Silver Fig It's spring and baby birds have been chirping outside my window so I've become quite partial to things with birds on them. I quite like this silver hummingbird by Silver Fig. Silver Fig […]
- Mannequins This Week In London I love seeing how shops merchandise their window and how they dress and what kind of mannequins they feature. This week my favourite windows were Zara on Oxford street. Punk and 80's […]
- Vivienne Westwood Press Day In London A/W 08 Vivienne Westwood's press day took place up stairs in her shop, on Conduit street in London. I love her accessories. There was a diamanté bone necklace and bracelet - very cool and the […]