Today I had a wonderful view from the Phoenix office window. I’m not exactly sure who was passing by – but it all had an air of excitement. Who doesn’t love a horse-drawn carriage!
- Jubilee Celebrations with Coffee & Cake A perfect way to celebrate anything is a cake, cofffee and friends!
- Oxford Street I love that Oxford Street is decorated with flags - it's just so festive and everything is so 'Go British' with the Olympics and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee!
- Phoenix Magazine Launch Party This evening was the Phoenix Magazine launch party celebrating our 5th issue, which is out on news stands today. There are also free copies which will be given out during London Fashion […]
- Phoenix at Graduate Fashion Week – Best of the British Phoenix Magazine did a live photoshoot featuring six semi finalists for the Graduate Fashion Week Best of British for George competition. Each designer created a capsule collection that […]
- Book Launch – Golden Boy by Abigail Tarttelin Rising literary star Abigail Tarttelin launched her second novel Golden Boy in London last week. It's one of those books that you'll just want to stay up all night and read. It's a […]
- I met the Queen today. "I met the Queen today" - this is something I never expected to say. I've worked with designer Alice Palmer for several seasons and she was invited to participate in Fashion […]
- Yunus & Eliza and the Queen’s Jubilee Boat! The Queen will ride on the Royal Barge, The Spirit Of Chartwell during the Diamond Jubilee Pageant on the River Thames on June 3rd. At the prow of the Royal Barge, there is a huge […]
- The Jubilee Street Party – Indoors! A Jubilee party with friends is the perfect way to celebrate 'The Jubilee Street Party'. We partied indoors to avoid the rain but the spirt of the street party and our love of picnics […]
- Sunshine & Shopping on Brick Lane We needed some sunny weather so we'll start spending! I've spent the past couple of weeks meeting retailers and listening to them all recount the same story - it's been an abysmal month […]
- Fashion Week Food! During London Fashion Week I always seem to be snacking and there is always an abundance of things to eat but after a week of cupcakes and cocktails I'm looking forward to a proper meal […]