This is my freind’s kitten called Sushi – she’s very relaxed.
- Tokyo’s Cat Cafe Calico I've always liked pets and animals. I think it's an important trait that as a human being, we like to look after other species. So when I heard about the Cat Cafe Calico, I thought […]
- Cat Prin – The Cat Tailor I used to dress up my cat in my doll clothes and push her around in my pram when I was little. So naturally I was very excited to read about Cat Prin in this months Vice Magazine. You […]
- Lola Sometimes it's a pet that makes a shoot just a bit more exciting. This is Amanda Wakely's lovely dog, Lola. She's eight years old. Lola was so warm and friendly with everyone and she […]
- Dog’s Day Out Met these two dogs near Marylebone High Street - they were so statuesque and seemed so wise and thoughtful. It's amazing what you can see in a pet's face.
- New York Pet Fashion Week I'd love to attend New York Pet Fashion Week and I don't even have a pet! The event has become so popular that PFW offered Japanese pet industry professionals and consumers the […]
- Tattoos I can never commit to having a tattoo. Every now and then I get a henna at a festival but find myself frantically scrubbing it off a few days […]
- Tiny Exerpt from the official press release about Tiny The Beyond Retro cat. I took this picture while shopping one afternoon. This is the story of how Tiny ended up in Beyond Retro: […]
- Fashion Dog – Bob, The Stafford Bull Terrier This is Bob, the stafford bull terrier. He's 9 or 12 years old, no one knows for sure as he's a rescue dog. He now wear a Louis Vuitton collar and lives a wonderful life at Varg Pr.
- Dog Accessories The dog is no longer man's best friend but has become a delightful fashion accessory. Over the past few years I've seen quite a few fluffy pink lap dogs. I find the dogs quite amusing, […]
- Pug Parka I was walking in Soho the other day when we came across this adorable pug!! Of course pugs are always adorable, but this is the first one I've ever seen that had a little parka complete […]