Going out for breakfast with friends is one of my favourite things. The Breakfast Club just off Hoxton Square has an added bonus – the world’s smallest disco in the loos!
- Day Off Sometimes it's good to take time off and take a break even if it's only for a few hours. The last two weeks have been quite busy - I've styled seven shoots. So it's good to take the […]
- Morning Coffee It's nice to have a few rituals - something that feels a bit routine and gives you a sense of stability. For the most part, my life feels quite chaotic but a morning coffee creates an […]
- A few of my favourite things… Friends, wonderful wonderful friends! Philippe Starck-designed restaurant BON in Paris. Ladurée known for their delicious double-decker macarons! I love hats but never […]
- Hot Chocolate It's cold outside, so there's nothing more delightful then having a cup of hot chocolate with friends at Fortnum and Mason.
- Sunday Morning Magazines, breakfast, Shoreditch
- Sally Lunn’s Buns – Tea Shops in Bath Bath is famous for it's architecture but one must not over look the abundance of cafes and place to have tea. Just around the corner from the Abbey Hotel (where I stayed for part of my […]
- Pink Dresses for Tea Parties First you need a great place to go for tea and cupcakes. So on a grey and ever so slightly snowy day I would recommend The Hummingbird Bakery in Notting Hill, 133 Portobello Road. If […]
- Coffee and Cake Some mornings it's good to go out and just relax, enjoy the day and think about what a good week it's been!
- Said Cafe in Soho: The perfect cup of Hot Chocolate! If you need to escape on a rainy day, nip into Said, the new branch of a long-established Rome chocolate shop at 41 Broadwick Street in the heart of Soho. It's small and cosy, there […]
- New Year’s Day Breakfast Sometimes after a good night out all that's required in the morning is a good cup of tea and a hardy Full English Breakfast! Happy New Year! S & M Cafe is one of my favourite […]