It’s cold outside, so there’s nothing more delightful then having a cup of hot chocolate with friends at Fortnum and Mason.
- Said Cafe in Soho: The perfect cup of Hot Chocolate! If you need to escape on a rainy day, nip into Said, the new branch of a long-established Rome chocolate shop at 41 Broadwick Street in the heart of Soho. It's small and cosy, there […]
- A few of my favourite things… Friends, wonderful wonderful friends! Philippe Starck-designed restaurant BON in Paris. Ladurée known for their delicious double-decker macarons! I love hats but never […]
- The Breakfast Club Going out for breakfast with friends is one of my favourite things. The Breakfast Club just off Hoxton Square has an added bonus - the world's smallest disco in the loos!
- Coffee and Cake Some mornings it's good to go out and just relax, enjoy the day and think about what a good week it's been!
- Pink Dresses for Tea Parties First you need a great place to go for tea and cupcakes. So on a grey and ever so slightly snowy day I would recommend The Hummingbird Bakery in Notting Hill, 133 Portobello Road. If […]
- Sally Lunn’s Buns – Tea Shops in Bath Bath is famous for it's architecture but one must not over look the abundance of cafes and place to have tea. Just around the corner from the Abbey Hotel (where I stayed for part of my […]
- Julia Roxburgh Tea Pots I used to have a cup of tea in the morning. I don't know what changed but now I have a pot of tea and a little jug for milk. I think one cup was never quite enough and I'd always feel […]
- Nestlé Kit Kat Commercial – “We Will Find You” [youtube sk2Lfgh1c4Q 640 480] Every now and then I get to do a job that I'm quite delighted about. I've been eating Kit Kat bars since I was about three years old as it was a weekly […]
- Easter Bunny Spotting I saw two adorable Bunnies in Shoreditch! One is a Lionhead, and the other is a Lop!
- Modern Easter Egg I love art that makes me smile and this egg is part of Julian Wild's To Market To Market exhibit, the title being inspired by the nursury rhyme: This little piggy went to market. This […]