It’s cold outside, so there’s nothing more delightful then having a cup of hot chocolate with friends at Fortnum and Mason.
- Said Cafe in Soho: The perfect cup of Hot Chocolate! If you need to escape on a rainy day, nip into Said, the new branch of a long-established Rome chocolate shop at 41 Broadwick Street in the heart of Soho. It's small and cosy, there […]
- Candy Floss Usually one would never eat a cup of sugar but candy floss on a stick is hard to resist!
- Markets I went to Spitafield market today to visit one of my friends who has a stall there. (Sheryl is on the left!) She designs fun girly clothes, lots of dresses! Spitafield market is great, […]
- 2 Scoops! Scoop is a delicious Italian gelateria in Soho. They offer a variety of flavours including cinnamon, fior di Latte, chocolate, bacio and tiramisu - it's so yummy! It's also quite light […]
- Rolos I've always liked Rolos. They're quite handy for a sugar fix and good for sharing. They were introduced in 1971. I was quite surprized to discover that ASDA sells a gold plated Rolo!
- Sweet! I love pops of colours. I think it's because I'm hoping for warmer weather. I was never allowed sugary cereals when I was little and don't eat them as an adult but I love the packaging - […]
- Latvia The builings are so beautiful. This is the old part of the city and it's just so lovely to walk around here in the bright sunshine. There are cake & coffee shops everywhere, it's just […]
- Cupcakes Who doesn't like a cupcake? I don't really eat them but I can't help but admire them. When I was little my mum made me an angel food cake that had sprinkles on top. She always baked a cake […]
- Fruit – a Gourd It's great when you see something new! This is a Gourd it's part of the melon family.
- Day Off Sometimes it's good to take time off and take a break even if it's only for a few hours. The last two weeks have been quite busy - I've styled seven shoots. So it's good to take the […]