Holidays are comin…
Eek! Christmas is just around the corner. The coke adverts are on the TV, the central heating is going on and the umbrellas are going up. I don’t know about you but I’m getting excited, crack open the Baileys cuz I’m starting to feel the festive cheer.
I love everything about Christmas, I love the twinkly lights, the cheesy music, the fashion (of course); this year there are lashings of leather, lovely lace and an endless supply of embellishment, I’m one happy shopper. Then we have the Christmas parties; work colleagues and booze – never a good combination let’s agree, but hey any excuse for a pretty frock and a free bar.
But my favourite thing about Christmas? Presents. Ah I bet you thought I was going to say something wise, sincere and profound but ‘fraid not – I’m as shallow as a puddle.
Here is my dream Christmas list:
1. A pair of Christian Louboutin’s, hardly original I know but life would be oh so much sweeter if I had a pair of red soles to call my own. I don’t want a fancy pair with huge bows and crystals, I’m opting for the high-shine black jazz Décolleté pumps, and I’d wear these with everything from mini dresses to tailoring. The heel is only about 4 inches so at least I’ll be able to walk in them. £375 from net-a-porter.com
2. The Mulberry for Apple Melanie zip folio, ahhhh it’s neon pink and it’s beautiful. I want it and I want it now. £250 from Mulberrry.
3. I best ask for an Apple Mac while I’m at it, the white one please. £799 from www.apple.com/uk/
4. I’m not usually a delicate necklace type of girl, I like my chunky statement jewellery but as soon as I saw Blair Wardorf wearing the Tiffany’s diamond key necklace I wanted one. There are lots of different style but the one I want is £1,750. Blair Wardorf prices of course. Purchase from Tiffany & Co.
5. World Peace of course (I’m not that shallow)