It’s supposed to be spring but the mornings are still quite chilly and I hate having cold feet. I recently got a pair of Emu Boots and just love them! I had no idea they would be so warm and I thought that my feet would look really big but they don’t.
The Emu boots are made from Australian sheepskin and lined with Australian merino wool. The sheepskin has natural insulation properties: the thick fleecy fibres on the inner part of the boots allow air to circulate and keep the feet at body temperature. This means that Emu boots can be worn without socks or tights even in colder weather. It’s these properties that have made them popular with surfers since the 70’s!
Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton and Kirsten Dunst have been spotted wearing EMU boots.
- Sheepskin is the world’s natural insulator, sheepskin breathes naturally.
- Sheepskin ‘wicks’ away 70% moisture thus preventing smelly feet. (Very important – no one likes anyone with smelly feet.)
- Sheepskin can absorb 30% of its own weight in moisture as opposed to synthetics that hold as little as 2%.
- Sheepskin is cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Sheepskin maintains even body temperature all year round
You can buy Emu boots online at The Nature Shop!