Get Your Stella McCartney Red Nose Day T-shirt exclusively at TK Maxx

Those who covet everything designer Stella McCartney creates will be eager to learn that they can invest in one of her t-shirts while also doing their bit for charity.

Stella McCartney has created the most fashionable charity t-shirt around for this year’s . Modeled by the likes of Keira Knightley and David Walliams and photographed Stella’s sister, the famed photographer Mary McCartney, the fabulous t-shirts are available exclusively at TK Maxx.

As well as all the proceeds going to Comic Relief, the t-shirts have been wholly manufactured in Africa, with 100% Fairtrade certified, organic cotton from co-operatives in Senegal and Burkina Faso.

Whether it’s supporting orphans in Africa who’ve lost their parents to Aids or helping older people in the UK who are abused by someone they should trust – Comic Relief will use the money you raise to help people in desperate need.

Supporting Comic Relief and modelling the t-Shirts, Keira said: “Red Nose Day helps countless lives for the better, both here in the UK and in Africa. I am really happy to be part of this year’s activity to raise money and so excited to wear Stella’s designs.”

The actress looked like she was having fun posing in several guises for the photoshoot.

On Red Nose Day 2009 and her role in this year’s campaign, Stella McCartney commented: “It’s a real honour to be involved in such a tremendous cause and be a part of the Red Nose Day campaign 2009. The designs of the t-shirts were inspired by iconic images of iconic people by iconic photographers and adding an element of humour to them.

I wanted to focus on photographs where people are happy and create a charity t-shirt that would become a staple of a person’s wardrobe.

Red Nose Day T-shirt Range:

Adults
The Beatles/Morecambe and Wise (available in white)
Unisex Adult T-shirt (XS-XXL): £9.99 with at least £5 going to Comic Relief
Limited Edition Madonna print (available in white)
Fashion T-shirt and Vest (XS-L ): £14.99 with at least £8 going to Comic Relief

Kids
The Beatles/Morecambe & Wise (available in red & white)
Bunny (available in white)
Unisex T-shirt (1-6 years): £5.99 with at least £3 going to Comic Relief
Unisex T-shirt (7-10 years): £6.99 with at least £3 going to Comic Relief
Unisex Long Sleeved T-shirt (ages 1-6 years): £5.99 with at least £3 going to Comic Relief

Baby Bunny
Baby long sleeve T-shirt (0-3 months–9-12 months): £5.99 with at least £3 going to Comic Relief

Don’t miss out on your very own original Stella McCartney T-shirt for Red Nose Day, exclusively from TK Maxx.

Find out more at www.tkmaxx.com/comicrelief

Comic Relief, registered charity 326568 (England/Wales), SCO39730 (Scotland)

Related Posts

• Manilla Gorialla for Red Nose Day!Manilla Gorialla for Red Nose Day! I know how hard it's been to find a Red Nose T-shirt. This year  the images were so well done that I think they've sold out most places so I though I should at […]
  • Red Nose Day Lion at Trafalgar SquareRed Nose Day Lion at Trafalgar Square It may look grey and stormy in London but much to my delight early in the morning I discovered one of the lions at Trafalgar Square wearing a Red Nose Day T-shirt!! Visit […]
  • Hospital Club 100Hospital Club 100 I'm quite excited to be one of The Hospital Club 100. It's a list of 100 people who are "the most interesting and influential people in the UK creative and media industries". […]
  • TK Maxx, an “Off Price” shopTK Maxx, an “Off Price” shop I'd never gone to a TK Maxx press day before and was curious to see what they would show. TK Maxx is an 'Off Price' shop - which means it sells new, quality goods at prices that are […]

14 comments on “Get Your Stella McCartney Red Nose Day T-shirt exclusively at TK Maxx

1. Make Do Style
    February 13, 2009 at 12:12

Ah I bought a red morcambe and wise one for petit garcon yesterday – it is great.
    I

2. Lynne Hurst
    February 23, 2009 at 13:13

I would love to buy a t-shire but do not live neara TK Maxx and seem to be unable to order over the internet, it just says sold out. Is there anywhere elseI can go to get one.

3. CHELSEA
    February 26, 2009 at 12:12

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AS LYNNE. CANT GET T.SHIRT ON INTERNET AND AM NOT NEAR A STORE.

4. maxine clifford
    February 26, 2009 at 16:16

im SO disapointed i logged on the internet eager to purchase good for red nose day – but again kids all sold out. the availability seems to be resricted somewhat. if u want to raise money for such a good cause i suggest wider availablity!

5. lynn
    February 27, 2009 at 18:18

Need t shirt all sold out please help

6. TINA HOUSDEN
    March 3, 2009 at 18:18

LOOKING FOR A RED NOSE MORCAMBE AND WISE T SHIRT FOR MY HANDICAPPED SON HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DELIGHTED BUT ALL SOLD OUT CAN I GET ONE ANYWHERE ? IT WOULD HAVE TO BE XXL.

7. jenny mitchell
    March 6, 2009 at 16:16

would like a beatle’s tee shirt .
    all sold out in Aberdeen.

8. Emma
    March 7, 2009 at 21:21

I just bought a madonna t-shirt and i love it. we’ve got a ‘red nose wear what you like day’ at school on friday. I intend to wear with black shorts and red tights…and my red nose of course

9. pablocaff
    March 10, 2009 at 13:13

I cant believe that its seams so many sales are being lost by the lack of availability of T-shirts…….surely this cant be down to bad sales forcasting as this event is always so popular….. if this is the case then someone should be for the high jump…as every one knows the object of all this event is to raise as much income for the needy charities…….

10. holly nif
    March 11, 2009 at 17:17

i would love a red nose day t-shhirts but i cant get one anywhere can some one tell me if they have a second hand one going plz really they should make more if people are wondering it the canterbury store as well that are sold out

11. Claire Boon
    March 11, 2009 at 19:19

Have been to the local TK max tonight only M&W left which I don’t want I cannot believe that more Beatles were not made I wanted 3 T shirts for me,my
    daughter and husband that is 3 sales lost!!! Bad organising.

12. Peter Wilson
    March 13, 2009 at 18:18

Would have liked to buy Beatles T shirt but all sold out over a week ago! Looks like demand far exceeded supply, poor planning!

13. Mary Mangan
    March 14, 2009 at 13:13

So sad having to tell my 10 year old grand daughter the rabbit T shirts have sold out. She rang from France trusting that as I lived near a TK Max I wouldn’t let her down

14. Avril
    May 19, 2009 at 3:03

would love to buy t’shirts ( M&W and Beatles)on website as I’m in Australia. Can someone help or does anyone know if these t’shirts will be available when it’s Aussie red nose day?

Comments are closed.