Nina Taylor – Hand Supermodel!

Nina Taylor's Work in The London Paper, for Nails at Work I was surprised to open up The London Paper yesterday and see some images that I styled a few months ago. Nina Taylor, the hand supermodel was just lovely and she’s well known for being Kate Moss’ hand & foot double in the Rimmel ads. Teresa of course, is brilliant and has painted everyone’s nails including Victoria Beckham’s. I’ve always been quite self-conscious about my hands (especially in the presence of a hand supermodel!) as they get so dry from touching fabrics and lugging bags all over the place. I really felt like keeping them hidden during this shoot but Teresa let me know that they weren’t so bad – she has a way of making you feel good about yourself and your hands and of course I got to from her expert advice! This is an image of Teresa working on Nina’s hands at the shoot! img616.jpg Nina Taylor has an intriguing site coming soon, called Famous Hands. Up Date: See Nina on I’m Kylie’s Body Double.

Related Posts

•  Back Stage at London Fashion Week – Karen Brost S/S 09 Back Stage at London Fashion Week – Karen Brost S/S 09 Back stage is always bustling with excitement and Karen Brost's show was no exception. Rachel Wood of Benefit did the make -up and Yan Przemy from Toni and Guy did the hair. I've worked […]
  • Wonderful Hair ExtentionsWonderful Hair Extentions Yesterday's shoot was all about Wonderful Hair. I've never had hair extensions and have never had the desire to have them - until today that is. I love how Yulia looks while waiting […]
  • Fashion ShootFashion Shoot This shoot was for Luxure Magazine. I was really happy to do a shoot for Luxure because I adore the Fashion Director, Alexia Somerville. She's an amazing stylist and has a really good […]
  •  Harriet’s Muse At London Fashion Week Harriet’s Muse At London Fashion Week I loved so many of the clothes from this collection. Harriet's Muse isn't about trends - each collection they continue to develop their style and take it to the next level! Here are some […]

13 comments on “Nina Taylor – Hand Supermodel!

1. angela
    March 6, 2008 at 10:10

Nina – please can you tell me if there are any agencies that specialise in hand and foot modelling in the London Area.Scratch mag. put me in touch with you.Many thanks

2. Teresa
    March 9, 2008 at 21:21

Hi Angela – This is where I found Nina for the shoot:

3. Sarnjit
    August 4, 2008 at 22:22

I would be interested in hand modelling and would like some information on how to begin my journey.
    Please reply to my email

4. Teresa
    August 4, 2008 at 23:23

Hi Sanjit – I would guess the best thing to do is contact the agency I mentioned before direct through their website.

Good luck :)

5. Jordanne
    August 7, 2008 at 1:01

I love her hands and nails , have you got any tips for growning nails nicely because i would love to get my hands looking as glamourous as that !
    Thankyou x

6. Julia
    August 8, 2008 at 1:01

Hi! I live in the north-east of england and am currently searching for a hand model agency in this area. So far i can only find ones in the south. I was wondering if you could give any details of agencies in my area. Thank you!

7. Pat
    August 10, 2008 at 19:19

Go to

then from there, go to women, and click on Anya.

Lovely pics!

8. Teresa
    August 11, 2008 at 15:15

Jordanne – regular professional manicures is always a good start. Also always keep a mini manicure kit with you; a file (in case of emergencies), a good skin condtioning oil (such as SolarOil by CND) to keep the cuticles supple and help prevent those annoying hangnails, it also keeps the nails flexible and helps prevent the nails from becoming brittle. Lastly a good hand cream. Daily use of hand cream can delay the ageing process by up to ten years! Use especially after washing your hands throughout the day as soap & water strips aways the skins natural oils.

9. Linzi
    August 13, 2008 at 1:01

Hi, once I am on the site ( will i just give them an email?
    thanks x

10. Rebekah
    August 13, 2008 at 8:08

Hi Linzi,
    Are you wanting to be a hand model or hire one?

11. Jenny
    September 28, 2008 at 16:16

I live in the South West (Dorset) and have been in contact with Hired Hands. They suggested (after seeing photos of my hands) that I contact agencies in the South. However, I’ve yet to find any who do not charge to go on their books. Can anyone reccommend an agency for hand modelling in the South of England?
    Thank you. I look forward to hearing some suggestions.

12. SW
    September 29, 2008 at 19:19

The only agencies that really do hand modelling are Hired Hands, MOT models, Dereks Hands and Elliot brown.

Try putting the name of each agency on and find out the address to contact them.

13. Gemma
    October 8, 2008 at 11:11

Hand Models 1 is the UK’s top Hand Model Agency.
    Gemma Howorth is one of their top models.
    have a look at the website

Comments are closed.