Prince wore a Christopher Beales suit to the V&A Golden Age of Couture!
- Christopher Beales and Prince You never know what will be an inspiration for a garment. Sometimes all you're given is a swatch of fabric and that's where you begin! I think it's great fun and inspiring! I love […]
- Christopher Beales and the Oscars Christopher Beales is making a suit for Prince for the Oscars! How cool is that.
- Chris Beales Out and about with a wonderful designer Chris Beales. Not only is he an excellent pattern maker his men's wear is amazing. I love all it's detail. I'll show you some of his work later this week!
- Chris Beales Chris is working hard creating some dresses for a new GHD commercial that's going to be shot in Prague in the New Year.
- Studio Visit – Christopher Beales I went to visit fashion designer Christoper Beales and see his new SS 2012 collection. I've worked with Christopher for quite a few years and I'm really looking forward to this season as […]
- Vogue UK Editor Alexandra Shulman Stands Up Against Overly-Small Sample Garments In today's Daily Mail there's a great article about a letter Alexandra Shulman recently sent to designers saying their samples are too small. She sent the letter to major labels including […]
- Matthew Williamson Exhibition, and the wisdom of Alexandra Shulman, editor of British Vogue All day I was looking forward to the fashion debate at the Design Museum, it's part of the "Matthew Williamson 10 Years In Fashion" exhibition. The panel featured Alexandra […]
- Victim on Vogue Link: Victim R-T-W fashion show photos | Vogue. VICTIM SPRING/SUMMER 2008 LONDON see the collection on Vogue. I've added a few behind the scene shots that I took. I always think that […]
- Marijoli in Vogue!!! I love Marijoli by Swiss designer Marielle Byworth she's so sweet and fun and of course I love her jewelery, especially her silver cuffs. I featured her cuff in one of my shoots in […]
- Viktor, Rolf and…me! How cool is this! I thought being asked to speak at the Barbican was a great privilege and honour. And now to be on Vogue.co.uk is so so cool!